Are You Prepared?
Emergency Preparedness (EP) is the ability to help yourself, your family, friends, and loved ones, and even your community survive a crisis event.
Ask yourself a few simple questions and your answers may help you know if you will be a survivor or victim.
- If your electricity was disabled for more than several hours perhaps days – what would you do?
- If cell phone or internet service was disabled how would you contact your loved ones?
- What are the first few thoughts that come to your mind if the water and food supply in your city or town were compromised for days or even weeks?
- If you have small children or grandchildren do you know their school’s lock down protocol for disasters?
- How would you reunite with your family in the event of being separated during a national emergency?